< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://hooahwife.com" > Hooah Wife

 



Have A Question For The Hooah Crew?
E-Mail Us

Greta - the original "Hooah Wife" and "Bullet Blogger" (accept no imitations)
The rest of the story


Unpaid Help
Silke
Silke's Profile
Indian Chris
Indian Chris' Profile



Powered by FeedBlitz

title=
Who links to me?
Listed on BlogShares
View My Stats
2005 Blog Awards


What They're Saying

"I'm selling my TV - who needs it when you have Hooah Wife for entertainment"

"This is more fun than hanging with my dysfuntional family at the Holidays."

"I'm calling the ACLU on this blog - they checked their PC at the door and piss me off."

"I have to change my depends undergarment after reading this blog."

"I find I am spending less time being productive in life and will soon need a 12 step hooah wife blog program"

"what the hell is hooah anyway, how do you pronouce Silke and why is there a guy contributing on a blog with wife in the title"



Blog Rings


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!


home
The Weblog Review

Fair Tax Fans

Archives

  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006


  • Credits

    Powered by Blogger
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Design by We Surf For You, LLC

    Thursday, December 01, 2005

    The Anti-War Murtha & Pelosi Bandwagon
    Warning, as usual, I have done "NO" research for this post (read a couple of articles and listened to talk radio, which makes me more qualified than most Americans). This is purely my rants. If you are looking for journalistic quality stuff - leave!

    Why am I in such a foul mood? After enduring 2 showings of the Christmas spectacular that my son looked so adorable in, I have the sudden urge to grab a bottle of tequila and start having shots. No, but I can't - there is one more showing tonight. Have a good time hubby, I'll be at basketball practice with the other son. I'll have the limes and salt waiting for you when you get home!

    Back to why I am pissed off, since when did everyone and their grandmother become strategic military consultants? Did they win so many times at Risk and Battleship they they are truly qualified to say what is best for a Country they consider unimportant because it doesn't affect them directly at this very moment?

    If you have fallen into the mainstream media trap, let me armchair explain world politics to you(I beat my 7 year old at Battleship a couple of times). You have a group of people that hate us and wish us (all infidels - that means you) dead! They will do anything in their power to achieve their goals including build nukes to launch on the US and Israel (they hate those 2 the most). These monsters despise democracy and if that is achieved, eventually their Country and the surroundings one will catch on that this is a good thing. Countries that keep pet terrorists and give money to these scumbags will go away and will not tolerate anyone condoning that attitude - kapeesh?

    Undermining the military, their families and the mission is the most disgusting thing in the world. Negative statements are equivalent to smacking soldiers in the face for the pure means of making the current President look bad so that you can woo those who don't agree with him and set yourself up for political fame! Yes, I am talking to you Murtha, Pelosi, Kerry, She-who Not Be Named (Sheehan - ouch that burned my eyes) and Moveon.myass and Company. My wish for all of you is that you walk in the lives of the current military's shoes and their families. Go ahead kick the pregnant wives who will spend Christmas alone while their hubby's are in harms way, so you can move your self up the political ladder. Or better yet, come to my house and tell me how my husband's time in Iraq was wasted, unethical, because of a lie, or unnecessary. I am proud of the work he did there - and more important SO IS HE!!!

    Whether you agree with the foundations of this war or not - quit pissing and moaning, because more than likely, you don't even know an active duty soldier and their family. Don't you find it strange that most military families stand by our government's leaders and the soldiers in war time and politicians can't!

    Yes, I feel a little better now. Maybe I better cut down on the caffeine! Talk amongst yourselves - that means comment dammit!

    Shared by Greta (Hooah Wife) @ 3:27 PM

    | Permalink

    |

    Go Home

    "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" ~~Homer Simpson~~

    Top 100

    First & Faithful Hooah Readers

    Hooah Wives



    Hooah Active Duty Soldiers


    Hooah Veterans


    Hooah and I like them

    RepubliJews

    Just for Shits and Giggles

    Hooah Businesses

    Super Hooah Kids

    News, Groups and Reference
    Stop the ACLU
    Stop The ACLU