< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://hooahwife.com" > Hooah Wife

 



Have A Question For The Hooah Crew?
E-Mail Us

Greta - the original "Hooah Wife" and "Bullet Blogger" (accept no imitations)
The rest of the story


Unpaid Help
Silke
Silke's Profile
Indian Chris
Indian Chris' Profile



Powered by FeedBlitz

title=
Who links to me?
Listed on BlogShares
View My Stats
2005 Blog Awards


What They're Saying

"I'm selling my TV - who needs it when you have Hooah Wife for entertainment"

"This is more fun than hanging with my dysfuntional family at the Holidays."

"I'm calling the ACLU on this blog - they checked their PC at the door and piss me off."

"I have to change my depends undergarment after reading this blog."

"I find I am spending less time being productive in life and will soon need a 12 step hooah wife blog program"

"what the hell is hooah anyway, how do you pronouce Silke and why is there a guy contributing on a blog with wife in the title"



Blog Rings


Prev | List | Random | Next
Join
Powered by RingSurf!


home
The Weblog Review

Fair Tax Fans

Archives

  • 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
  • 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
  • 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
  • 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
  • 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
  • 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
  • 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
  • 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
  • 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
  • 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
  • 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
  • 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
  • 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
  • 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
  • 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006


  • Credits

    Powered by Blogger
    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
    Blogarama - The Blog Directory
    Design by We Surf For You, LLC

    Saturday, October 30, 2004

    A FRIEND WITH AN OPPOSING VIEW
    Greta,Surprise! I agree with 95% of what you posted. I hope that the other 5% that I disagree with does not adversely affect our friendship.Why are we in Iraq? What does that have to do with the terrorism of our country?---------------Quotes:"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." - George W.Bush, Sept. 13, 2001"I don't know where he is. I have no idea, and I really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." - George W. Bush, March 13, 2002--------------So, we are at war with Iraq, yet they had nothing to do with the loss of lives in the twin towers, and we have not found a trace of weapons of mass destruction.Greta, I agree that we should vote for whom OBL does not want in office. I don't know what to think about his video that was released today -- worked until 10:00 tonight and haven't had time to digest his message. The timing makes me suspicious, and the connections definitely make me suspicious. I personally feel that since we were UNABLE to locate & destroy OBL, we unnecessarily went for a target that was obtainable to satisfy and calm the terrified public. I believe we are involved in a war where we don't belong, and I believe we are in this war for the wrong reasons. The voting public wants safety & security above all other issues, but what has George W. Bush done to protect our safety? Everyone is so terrified and vulnerable that we are satisfied that we captured a bad guy, even though that bad guy was not the bad guy we were seeking. That was one hell of a marketing campaign pulled off to the nth degree.Disagreed with the war in Viet Nam and disagree with this one. I believe in a strong military force, yet disagree that we send our troops into harm's way just because we disagree with another country's form of government. We wouldn't want other countries invading our country to force us to govern differently. The lack of consideration/cooperation with the UN is unacceptable.I truly respect and am grateful for your husband's commitment (and your commitment) to our country's defense. I believe that I can support our troops without supporting the war. George Bush did NOT serve his country, and Kerry did. Cheney has too many oil interests to be unbiased. I want a man in office who has actually killed another man and fought for his life.Hugs, Lori

    Shared by Greta (Hooah Wife) @ 1:37 PM

    | Permalink

    |

    Go Home

    "Hello? Operator! Give me the number for 911!" ~~Homer Simpson~~

    Top 100

    First & Faithful Hooah Readers

    Hooah Wives



    Hooah Active Duty Soldiers


    Hooah Veterans


    Hooah and I like them

    RepubliJews

    Just for Shits and Giggles

    Hooah Businesses

    Super Hooah Kids

    News, Groups and Reference
    Stop the ACLU
    Stop The ACLU